Using a unique combination of distance learning with the presence of a teacher, we offer individual online courses! We send our original materials by post. You can meet your teacher during cultural events in the department where he teaches stationary. Lessons without leaving your home or work will save you time and money. Our company is located in Poland, EU however we welcome participants from all over the world!
Our company is located in Poland, EU however we welcome participants from all over the world! The convenient payment system allows payments in many currencies, including EUR, USD, CHF and others!
- Individual online courses
- Kursy grupowe
- Kursy minigrupy
Plan A On-line
Plan B On-line
- The prices listed above include a PLN 20 discount for making payments on time and a PLN 50 discount for signing the forward contract from the selected month to the end of June. In other words, in the case of contracts concluded for an indefinite period, PLN 50 per month should be added to the amounts.
- Recruitment is carried out throughout the year, and the exact days and times of classes are determined on the basis of applications.
- Due to possible errors in the display of the page, the above price plan does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 §1 of the Civil Code and is valid from 01/08/2019 until further notice.
- A 50% discount applies for the second immediate family member: siblings / spouses. (Does not apply to individual, mini group or online plans).
Classes at ICHIGO are taught only by professional teachers from Japan (Japanese). We use the Direct method, which involves communicating in Japanese from the first meeting. However, it is worth knowing that textbooks for beginners in group lessons contain descriptions in Polish . Individual and online non-polish-speaking students are asked to use basic Japanese textbook Minna-no-nihongo I and further.
We leave this decision to parents, but the youngest participants are usually around 10 years old. There is no age limit and most people are 17-32 years old.
Unlike the competition, from the very beginning in ICHIGO we adapt to the participants. This means that we set dates based on regular applications. Most groups open in September and October and in February. However, classes for groups as well as individual and online classes are run whenever a classroom and a teacher are available. If you have further questions, please contact us.
The price includes modules of the ICHIGO original textbook for beginners and additional training materials, but does not include textbooks for Participants at a level higher than beginners, i.e. after the end of the series of ICHIGO modules. Such textbooks can be borrowed or bought.
In response to the participants' requests, caring for a friendly atmosphere, we do not organize trial lessons. However, if you don't like the first class, we'll refund your money.